‘HOT TOPICS’ SPORTS SPECIFIC INJURIES E-CON 2023 – via zoom meeting; Live stream 29th October 2023 – Accredited for 8 CPD points / hours on certificate. Course times; Live stream time; 8AM – 4PM SOUTH AFRICAN TIMES; please check your own local times.
‘HOT TOPICS’ SPORTS SPECIFIC INJURIES E-CON 2023 – via zoom meeting; Live stream 29th October 2023 – Accredited for 8 CPD points / hours on certificate.
Course times; Live stream time; 8AM – 4PM SOUTH AFRICAN TIMES; please check your own local times.
‘HOT TOPICS’ SPORTS SPECIFIC INJURIES E-CON 2023 – via zoom meeting; Live stream 16th July 2023.
1. Gary Lewin (UK) – Former Arsenal and England football physio and current head of Sports Medicine at Arsenal Women – ‘Common female football injuries and why they differ to men’.
2. Megyn Robertson (South Africa) – Private practice and head injury expert physio – ‘Concussion injury in Elite Women’s sport’.
3. Helene Simpson (South Africa) – Private practice; foot and ankle physio expert – ‘Rehab pearls post foot and ankle surgery in extreme sports: micro lights, paragliding, free climbing… Sports where you fall from heights’.
4. Corina Avni (South Africa) – Private practice and pelvic floor physio expert – ‘The impact of sport on pelvic function – is there a difference between men and women?’.
5. Dr Raymond Perrin (UK) – Private practice osteopath and neuro-lymphatic expert – ‘Long covid and the athlete’.
6. Arnold Vlok (South Africa) – Private practice and rehab expert – ‘Achilles tendon injury management in the elite runner’.
7. Maria Constantinou (Australia) – Senior lecturer; Australian Catholic University – ‘The not-so-common foot and ankle injuries in netball’.
8. Nicol Van Dyk (Ireland)– Injury Surveillance and Medical Research Officer with the Irish Rugby Football Union in Dublin – ‘Hamstring injury risk factors and mechanism of injury’.
9. Pearlson K (India); ‘Clinical guidelines for sporting shoulder using manual therapy and kinetic chains’.
Join 9 eminent speakers and sports physio experts from across different sporting codes and from around the globe for an awesome day of sports physio and sports injuries presentations.
How To Book This Course:
• Step 1: Create an account; register your details here or click on the ‘My Profile’ button on the top menu: we need your details in order to reserve your seat and email you the preliminary materials for the course – ps; please note that registering your details does not book you onto the course – you need to follow step 2 below.
• Step 2: Book your place; Once you have registered your details, come back to this DN webpage to submit your booking below and choose your payment method; to book, click on the Submit button below.
• Step 3: Choose and make your payment method below; Payment by Bank Transfer: If you wish to pay via a bank transfer, simply follow the payment details on the proforma invoice that has been emailed to you now that you have made your booking. Payment by PayPal or Credit Card: Click the “Buy Now” Paypal button above to pay via PayPal or Credit Card. You are now booked and will receive a confirmation email shortly!
Course times; Live stream time; 8.30AM – 5PM SOUTH AFRICAN TIMES; please check your own local times
Bookings are closed for this event.
[userpro_loggedin] Share this course with your friends or colleagues!