DRY NEEDLING COURSE; LEVEL 2; New Delhi, India; 5-7 August 2017
Course times ; 1 pm – 7 pm on day 1 and 9 am – 5 pm on days 2 & 3
Book your preferred accommodation at the Amrapali Grand Hotel
The DN level 2 course is the extension of the DN level 1 introductory course and the pre-cursor to certifying as a dry needling practitioner.
It all comes together on the Level 2 Dry Needling course starting off with a review of dry needling principles and practice, safety, physiology and pain management from the level 1 course.
Participantsare then taught to needle the rest of the bodies muscles (tmj and face, neck, hands, feet, abdomen and pelvis) that are not covered on the level 1 course.
The course also focusses on how to best incorporate dry needling into clinical practice by discussing dry needling for specific clinical conditions. Each clinical condition is discussed according to symptom presentation, differential diagnosis, identification of primary, secondary, satellite, associated and latent trigger points, and when / how to needle in association with other treatment techniques.
Clinical conditions discussed include rotator cuff pathology, headaches and migraines, tendinopathies, arthropathies, tennis elbow, sciatica, pelvic pain and muscle injuries.
Pre-requisites for attending the DN Level 2 course; completion of the DN Level 1 course and a minimum of 6 months practicing Dry Needling in clinical practice.
Why Dry Needling?
Dry Needling is a very successful medical treatment which uses very thin needles without any medication (a dry needle) to achieve its aim. Dry Needling is used to treat pain and dysfunction caused by muscle problems, sinus trouble, headaches, and some nerve problems. It is not at all the same as acupuncture. Acupuncture is part of Traditional Chinese Medicine, whereas dry needling is a western medicine technique, which needs to have a medical diagnosis. There is a clear scientific understanding of dry needling, and it carries not spiritual “baggage” as acupuncture may do.
Dry Needling becomes more and more popular all over the world. Don´t get left behind and learn this progressive technique!
For more information about Ery Needling, click here.
A Club Physio Dry Needling Courses registration includes:
• All supplies needed for the course as needles, tissues
• Coloured and illustrated course manual
• Tea, Coffee and Lunch on each day
• Certificate of attendance in a digital form
• One free premium listing of your practice on our website
How To Book This Course:
• Step 1: Create an account; register your details here or click on the ‘My Profile’ button on the top menu: we need your details in order to reserve your seat and email you the preliminary materials for the course – ps; please note that registering your details does not book you onto the course – you need to follow step 2 below.
• Step 2: Book your place; Once you have registered your details, come back to this DN webpage to submit your booking below and choose your payment method; to book, click on the Submit button below.
• Step 3: Choose and make your payment method below; Payment by Bank Tsansfer: If you wish to pay via a bank transfer, simply follow the payment details on the proforma invoice that has been emailed to you now that you have made your booking. Payment by PayPal or Credit Card: Click the Buy Now” Paypal button above to pay via PayPal or Credit Card. You are now booked and will receive a confirmation email shortly!
View the course times:
- Course times : 1 pm – 7 pm on day 1 and 9 am – 5 pm on days 2 & 3
Bookings are closed for this event.
[userpro_loggedin] Share this course with your friends or colleagues!