Fascial Manipulation ; 10 – 11 Oct 2016. Course times 12.30pm reg on day 1 and 1-8pm and day 2 approx 8-4pm.
- Certified by the Fascial Manipulation Association;
Click here for the Fascial Manipulation Association course brochure.
Click on the following links for YouTube videos on Fascial Manipulation.
This course is brought to you and certified by the Fascial Manipulation Association.
1. Stecco L Fascial Manipulation for Musculoskeletal pain, Piccin, 2004
2. Stecco L & C. Fascial Manipulation Practical Part, Piccin , 2009.
3. Stecco C, Gagey O, Macchi V, Porzionato A, De Caro R, Aldegheri R, Delmas V.
Tendinous muscular insertions onto the deep fascia of the upper limb. First part: anatomical study.
Morphologie. 2007 Mar;91(292):29-37. PMID: 17574470 [PubMed – in process]
4. Stecco C, Porzionato A, Macchi V, Stecco A, Vigato E, Parenti A, Delmas V, Aldegheri R, De Caro R.
The Expansions of the Pectoral Girdle Muscles onto the Brachial Fascia: Morphological Aspects and Spatial Disposition.
Cells Tissues Organs. 2008 Mar 19; [Epub ahead of print]
PMID: 18349526 [PubMed – as supplied by publisher]
5. Alessandro Pedrelli, Carla Stecco, Julie Ann Day
Treating patellar tendinopathy with Fascial Manipulation
J Bodyw Mov Ther. 2009 Jan;13(1):73-80. Epub 2008 Jul 26.
PMID: 19118795 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
6. A. Stecco • V. Macchi • S. Masiero • A. Porzionato •C. Tiengo • C. Stecco • V. Delmas • R. De Caro
Pectoral and femoral fasciae: common aspects and regional specializations
Surg Radiol Anat 2008 DOI 10.1007/s00276-008-0395-5
7. Stecco C, Gagey O, Belloni A, Pozzuoli A, Porzionato A, Macchi V, Aldegheri R, De Caro R, Delmas V.
Anatomy of the deep fascia of the upper limb. Second part: study of innervation.
Morphologie. 2007 Mar;91(292):38-43. PMID: 17574469 [PubMed – in process]
8) Day JA, Stecco C, Stecco A.
Application of Fascial Manipulation technique in chronic shoulder pain–anatomical basis and clinical implications.
J Bodyw Mov Ther. 2009 Apr;13(2):128-35. Epub 2008 Jun 24. PMID: 19329049 [PubMed – in process]
How To Book This Course:
• Step 1: Create an account; register your details here or click on the ‘My Profile’ button on the top menu: we need your details in order to reserve your seat and email you the preliminary materials for the course – ps; please note that registering your details does not book you onto the course – you need to follow step 2 below.
• Step 2: Book your place; Once you have registered your details, come back to this DN webpage to submit your booking below and choose your payment method; to book, click on the Submit button below.
• Step 3: Choose and make your payment method below; Payment by Bank Transfer: If you wish to pay via a bank transfer, simply follow the payment details on the proforma invoice that has been emailed to you now that you have made your booking. Payment by PayPal or Credit Card: Click the “Buy Now” Paypal button above to pay via PayPal or Credit Card. You are now booked and will receive a confirmation email shortly!
View the course times:
- Day 1: 1:00pm – 8:00pm
- Day 2: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Bookings are closed for this event.