LEAD FROM HERE – GROWTH IN UNCERTAIN TIMES – A practice / business / personal growth masterclass – via zoom meeting; Livestream on 2nd of June (changed from the 27th of MAY) 2020. 2-5pm south Africa times
with Grant Driver – a specialist in organisational culture, customer-centricity and leadership.
“The purpose of leadership is to visualise, create and sustain prosperity. It is the key skill for business growth in the 21st Century. Let’s lead from here!”
LEAD FROM HERE – GROWTH IN UNCERTAIN TIMES – A practice / business / personal growth masterclass – via zoom meeting with Grant Driver.
LEAD FROM HERE – GROWTH IN UNCERTAIN TIMES is based on Grant Driver’s extensive experience as an international specialist in leadership and change management. He is a Master Executive Coach and the Founder of Captivate International (a specialist organisation in leadership, employee engagement, culture and customer-centricity with over 18 years proven track record) and a professional speaker and facilitator.
Grant Driver works internationally across most industries with leading global brands and leadership teams and as such has a wealth of knowledge, experience and practical insight into sustainable, resilient and purposeful leadership and entrepreneurship.
LEAD FROM HERE – GROWTH IN UNCERTAIN TIMES – OVERVIEW:
Disruptive times bring out the best and the worst in people, but for practitioners and small business owners there is only one option and that is to remain focused and to strive towards growth even in uncertain times.
The Lead From Here workshop presented by Grant Driver, Executive Coach, Author, International Speaker and leadership specialist, gives you a two hour opportunity to gain insight into the mindset, skills and techniques to keep pace and buoyant in the fast changing covid-19 world.
Highlights of this interactive and engaging workshop include:
• How to stay inspired in difficult times and to, in turn, inspire team members, clients and patients.
• Learn how to lead in these changing times. Discover how top leaders are able to maintain engagement and commitment in uncertain times.
• Find out how to strategically navigate the unknown and to be creative and innovate to ensure you are relevant in the changing landscape of business.
• Discover how to develop a Growth Mindset that will empower you to embrace challenges, disappointments and setbacks to move forward in growth.
• How to tap into emotional intelligence to manage your own emotions and the emotions of others during difficult times.
• Grant will share neuroscience and neuroleadership insights with delegates that will ensure that the programme is practical and highly applicable.
• Questions and Answers – An opportunity to ask Grant Driver for additional insight or advice.
Grant’s presentation style is engaging, light-hearted with practical insights gleaned from his 20 years of coaching experience working with top international organisations
How To Book This Course:
• Step 1: Create an account; register your details here or click on the ‘My Profile’ button on the top menu: we need your details in order to reserve your seat and email you the preliminary materials for the course – ps; please note that registering your details does not book you onto the course – you need to follow step 2 below.
• Step 2: Book your place; Once you have registered your details, come back to this DN webpage to submit your booking below and choose your payment method; to book, click on the Submit button below.
• Step 3: Choose and make your payment method below; Payment by Bank Transfer: If you wish to pay via a bank transfer, simply follow the payment details on the proforma invoice that has been emailed to you now that you have made your booking. Payment by PayPal or Credit Card: Click the “Buy Now” Paypal button above to pay via PayPal or Credit Card. You are now booked and will receive a confirmation email shortly!
Course times: 2-5pm South African time
Bookings are closed for this event.