Date of Course:
10 Nov 2019 - 11 Nov 2019
THE PERIPHERAL AND SPINAL MANIPULATION COURSE – Tel Aviv; 10-11 November 2019
Course times – days 1&2: 9am to 5pm
David Lintonbon Rgd Osteopath and lecturer from the London School of Osteopathy will safely teach you how to use Grade 5 manipulations (commonly known as an HVT – High Velocity Thrust). During this 3 day course you will also learn specific manipulation, mobilisation and muscle energy techniques for the pelvis, sacroiliac joint, lumbar, thoracic and cervical spine. Along with peripheral techniques for the shoulder, a/c s/c, elbow wrist, hand and foot and ankle.
This course is perfect for you if you work with athletes and use manual therapy.
On completion of the course you will be able to competently and safely manipulate and mobilise the joints of the pelvis, lumbar and thoracic spine etc.
You will be awarded a Certificate of attendance at the end of the course.
This is a very intense course using a high standards of practical skill; therefore you must be an experienced therapist to attend this course e.g. Osteopath, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, Sports Therapist, or be a student of Osteopathy and / or Chiropractic with an excellent knowledge of Mobilisation / Manipulative techniques.
Only very safe techniques will be taught.
Balens and Co will provide the necessary insurance for this course but only for qualified Physiotherapists, Osteopaths and Chiropractors. If you are a Sports Therapist or Sports Massage Therapist then you will need to contact your own insurance company prior to attending this course.
A Club Physio Courses registration includes:
• Most supplies needed for the course as suggested by the instructor; you may be requested to bring along some equipment needed for the course and in your clinic thereafter.
• An electronic course manual (you can choose to print it out or save and bring it along on your laptop / tablet; please bring extra writing paper should you wish to make extra notes;
• Tea / coffee / snacks on each day;
• A signed certificate of attendance.
How To Book This Course:
• Step 1: Create an account; register your details here or click on the ‘Members Area’ button on the top menu: we need your details in order to reserve your seat and email you the preliminary materials for the course – PS; please note that registering your details does not book you onto the course – you need to follow step 2 below.
• Step 2: Book your place; Ooce you have registered your details, come back to this course webpage to submit your booking below and choose your payment method; to book, click on the Submit button below.
• Step 3: Choose and make your payment method below; Payment by Bank Transfer: If you wish to pay via a bank transfer, simply follow the payment details on the proforma invoice that has been emailed to you now that you have made your booking. Payment by PayPal or Credit Card: Click the “Buy Now” Paypal button above to pay via PayPal or Credit Card. You are now booked and will receive a confirmation email shortly!
View the course times:
- Days 1&2: 9am to 5pm