THE SPINE IN MOTION – with Tanya Thompson; via zoom meeting; A Live stream course
16 November 2021 from 9am – 11am South African time – please check your own local time.
THE SPINE IN MOTION – with Tanya Thompson; via zoom meeting
Effective spinal stability is reliant on the Healthy Care Professionals teaching style, understanding of the biomechanics of the spine in motion, their ability to put the feeling into their explanations and their ability to assess a client’s natural ability, restrictions and spine ‘type’. To avoid the Forward Pull of the aged spine, we need to bring in educating the client into each class.
In this course, we want to look at the spine in motion and understand how this motion changes on various spines. Knowing when we are expecting too much, when we should be expecting more, the possible compensations, the necessity of free movement and listening to the feedback of the spine is vital when creating a program that encourages good spinal health in final phase rehabilitation.
- The health care professional will have a deeper understanding of the biomechanics of the spine
- They will have a better understanding of the true FEELING that lies behind spinal movement and the feedback that they client might give them
- They will learn spinal exercises with compensations while understanding the full expectations of an exercise
- They will also learn spinal precautions
- Attendance to an online course
- Duration 2 hours
- Biomechanics of the spine
- The feeling that is created during spinal movement
- Spinal exercises, compensations and expectations
- Spinal precautions
How To Book This Course:
• Step 1: Create an account; register your details here or click on the ‘My Profile’ button on the top menu: we need your details in order to reserve your seat and email you the preliminary materials for the course – ps; please note that registering your details does not book you onto the course – you need to follow step 2 below.
• Step 2: Book your place; Once you have registered your details, come back to this webpage to submit your booking below and choose your payment method; to book, click on the Submit button below.
• Step 3: Choose and make your payment method below; Payment by Bank Transfer: If you wish to pay via a bank transfer, simply follow the payment details on the proforma invoice that has been emailed to you now that you have made your booking. Payment by PayPal or Credit Card: Click the “Buy Now” Paypal button above to pay via PayPal or Credit Card. You are now booked and will receive a confirmation email shortly!
Live stream time; Tuesday 16 November 2021 from 9am – 12pm South African time – please check your own local time.
Bookings are closed for this event.