CHAPMANS REFLEXES ADVANCED BODY WORK ONLINE COURSE – TREATMENT WITH NEUROLYMPHATIC POINT ACTIVATION – via zoom meeting;
with Paula Nutting
Live stream times; 8am – 11am South African times for all 5 modules; dates are 14th, 19th, 21st, 23rd and 25th May 2020 – please check your own local times.
3 months ago i tore my ACL and meniscus playing netball. i had knee re-construction surgery and saw a physio weekly since the injury. I decided to see Paula Chapman as i was so uncomfortable all over my body from over-compensating in all other areas. I was in so much pain all of the time. Paula taught me about Chapmans reflexes – areas i can rub that allow the muscles in my legs to release immediately so that i can walk more freely. She also gave me exercises to do to strengthen the weakened quads and hamstring muscles. My physio was shocked in the improvement in muscle strength and bend in my knee in just after 3 sessions with Paula; i cannot recommend her highly enough – She is amazing – Kim
Paula ask that each pax should try to have their massage table and a family member / friend to work on during the practical sessions. Pre-course reading up material – Anatomy Trains and any other Fascia books.
CHAPMANS REFLEXES ADVANCED BODY WORK ONLINE COURSE – TREATMENT WITH NEUROLYMPHATIC POINT ACTIVATION – via zoom meeting – Modules 1-5
• Learning how to assess and treat the body using the neurolymphatic systems as a quick, easy and reliable guide.
• Understanding stress, why it effects the posture and position of your anatomy and WHY you ABSOLUTELY have to address stress if you want long term results for your clients.
• The introduction of Chapmans Reflexes and why this is the MOST efficient modality to work in with your current clinical practice.
• Assess for weakness and instability of the diaphragm, the hip/pelvis, the Myofascial lines of Tom Myers, upper body/shoulders, anterior trunk and lower body.
• Facilitation of the weaknesses using Chapmans Reflexes (neurolymphatic point work).
• Progressive overloading of weak lines or muscles as a means of home care.
• All done via live streaming and mostly beneficial if you have a friend to work on.
TAKE HOME MESSAGES
Have you been looking for ONE type of treatment that provides Measurable ACHIEVABLE & rapid results EVERY time?
A new way to directly target the PRIMARY source of the problem by assessing your clients nervous system!
A technique that can be used SAFELY to all age groups and conditions without fear of post treatment soreness.
One modality that offers home care that patients and clients ACTUALLY do.
Module 1 – 14th May 2020
Stress kills, how we can test for it, stop it in its tracks and where Chapmans Reflexes comes in.
Why our bodies lose ‘normal’ alignment and the need for postural stability.
The relaxation response. The diaphragm. The psoas…
Waking up the diaphragm and hip flexors and the BEST progressive exercise approaches.
Module 2 – 19th May 2020
The balancing acts between agonists and antagonists. Correlation between the hip flexors and extensors. Facilitating the gluteus maximus with and without stress. Waking up the hamstrings when they are the problem. The lateral sling or fascial lateral line and balance in gait. Progressive exercises for these 3 regions.
Module 3 – 21st May 2020
The Functional back line and why your piriformis in NOT the problem. The fascial front lines and the value of good abdominals. Nasty trigger points in the rotator cuff unstuck using the clavicle. Your deep neck flexors and dowagers humps! Chapmans facilitations and progressive exercises.
Module 4 – 23rd May 2020
Jaw, pelvic floor and breathing. Thoracic defensive positions create shoulder pathologies! The Spiral line of Myers and weak rhomboids. Chapmans Reflexes and progressive exercising that clients ACTUALLY DO!
Module 5 – 25th May 2020
The lower limb, chronic conditions and recapping the routine. Q & A time and loads of prac….
How To Book This Course:
• Step 1: Create an account; register your details here or click on the ‘My Profile’ button on the top menu: we need your details in order to reserve your seat and email you the preliminary materials for the course – ps; please note that registering your details does not book you onto the course – you need to follow step 2 below.
• Step 2: Book your place; Once you have registered your details, come back to this DN webpage to submit your booking below and choose your payment method; to book, click on the Submit button below.
• Step 3: Choose and make your payment method below; Payment by Bank Transfer: If you wish to pay via a bank transfer, simply follow the payment details on the proforma invoice that has been emailed to you now that you have made your booking. Payment by PayPal or Credit Card: Click the “Buy Now” Paypal button above to pay via PayPal or Credit Card. You are now booked and will receive a confirmation email shortly!
Live stream time; 8am – 11am South African times for all 5 modules; – please check your own local times
Bookings are closed for this event.