Date of Course:
25 Aug 2020
CHAPMANS REFLEXES MASTERCLASS – The lower limbs – via zoom meeting;
with Paula Nutting
Live stream times; 8am – 11am South African time 25th August 2020 – please check your own local times.
3 months ago i tore my ACL and meniscus playing netball. i had knee re-construction surgery and saw a physio weekly since the injury. I decided to see Paula Chapman as i was so uncomfortable all over my body from over-compensating in all other areas. I was in so much pain all of the time. Paula taught me about Chapmans reflexes – areas i can rub that allow the muscles in my legs to release immediately so that i can walk more freely. She also gave me exercises to do to strengthen the weakened quads and hamstring muscles. My physio was shocked in the improvement in muscle strength and bend in my knee in just after 3 sessions with Paula; i cannot recommend her highly enough – She is amazing – Kim
CHAPMANS REFLEXES MASTERCLASS – The jaw, neck and abdominal connections – via zoom meeting
- Functional anatomy of the lower limbs in defense patterns
- Lower limb assessment
- Loser limb treatment
- Progression of relevant exercise prescription
- Revision and review
At the end of this lecture, participants should be able to:
- Explain the effects of stress to the lower limb
- Apply and test the neurolymphatic points quads, calves, tib ant.
- Apply and test the neurolymphatic points for the quads, calves and tib ant and apply relevant exercise progression for the lower limb
How To Book This Course:
• Step 1: Create an account; register your details here or click on the ‘My Profile’ button on the top menu: we need your details in order to reserve your seat and email you the preliminary materials for the course – ps; please note that registering your details does not book you onto the course – you need to follow step 2 below.
• Step 2: Book your place; Once you have registered your details, come back to this DN webpage to submit your booking below and choose your payment method; to book, click on the Submit button below.
• Step 3: Choose and make your payment method below; Payment by Bank Transfer: If you wish to pay via a bank transfer, simply follow the payment details on the proforma invoice that has been emailed to you now that you have made your booking. Payment by PayPal or Credit Card: Click the “Buy Now” Paypal button above to pay via PayPal or Credit Card. You are now booked and will receive a confirmation email shortly!
Live stream time; 8am – 11am South African times; – please check your own local times