CORE CONNECTIONS 5 – MANAGING SCOLIOSIS – An Online course with Steven Goldstein – via zoom meeting; A Live stream course 19th September 2021; 8am – 11ma SA time
with Steven Goldstein
Live stream time: 8am -11am South African time – please check your own local time.
CORE CONNECTIONS 5 – MANAGING SCOLIOSIS – WITH STEVEN GOLDSTEIN – via zoom meeting
Part 1: History and Causal Factors of Scoliosis
- Bracing and Surgery
- Types and Classifications
Part 2: Manual Therapy Perspectives for the Treatment of Scoliosis
- Maitland MET for facet joint restrictions
- Three dimensional approach of the Schroth Method
- Linda McClure Hellerwork perspective
- Other physiotherapy models/schools of rehabilitation
- Erik Dalton’s Approach
- Colin Rossie’s Approach
- Rober Schleip’s Approach
How To Book This Course:
• Step 1: Create an account; register your details here or click on the ‘My Profile’ button on the top menu: we need your details in order to reserve your seat and email you the preliminary materials for the course – ps; please note that registering your details does not book you onto the course – you need to follow step 2 below.
• Step 2: Book your place; Once you have registered your details, come back to this webpage to submit your booking below and choose your payment method; to book, click on the Submit button below.
• Step 3: Choose and make your payment method below; Payment by Bank Transfer: If you wish to pay via a bank transfer, simply follow the payment details on the proforma invoice that has been emailed to you now that you have made your booking. Payment by PayPal or Credit Card: Click the “Buy Now” PayPal button above to pay via PayPal or Credit Card. You are now booked and will receive a confirmation email shortly!
Times from 8am – 11am; South African time – please check your own local time.
Bookings are closed for this event.