CORE CONNECTIONS 3 – CRANIO SACRAL APPLICATIONS – A MASTERCLASS WITH STEVEN GOLDSTEIN – via zoom meeting; A Live stream course on 24th Jan and 31st Jan.
with Steven Goldstein
Live stream time; Sunday 24th Jan from 9am – 12pm and Sunday 31st Jan from 9am -12pm South African time – please check your own local time.
CORE CONNECTIONS 3 – CRANIO SACRAL APPLICATIONS – A MASTERCLASS WITH STEVEN GOLDSTEIN – via zoom meeting
Join Steven Goldstein as he surveys various schools of craniosacral therapy, the efficacy of the modality, the fundamentals, theories and concepts that underpin the application for specific syndromes and dysfunctions.
These include; cervicogenic headache, fibromyalgia, vertigo and treatment for infants and children.
Outline for Course as follows:
Introduction to Craniosacral therapy
- Craniosacral Schools
Controversy to the efficacy of craniosacral therapy
Craniosacral anatomy, and theory
- Basic principles
- Cranial articulations
- Fluid medium: CSF
- Cranial skeleton & anatomy
- Cranio rhythmic impulse
- Cranial membrane system
Cranial Bones: assessment and manipulation
- Fundamental principles
- Therapeutic tools
o Therapists posture
o Concept of the interface
o Concept of the fulcrum
- The nature of palpation
Cranial pathologies, lesions and syndromes
- Tension and cerviogenic headaches
- Manual therapy with infants and children
- Cervicogenic vertigo
How To Book This Course:
• Step 1: Create an account; register your details here or click on the ‘My Profile’ button on the top menu: we need your details in order to reserve your seat and email you the preliminary materials for the course – ps; please note that registering your details does not book you onto the course – you need to follow step 2 below.
• Step 2: Book your place; Once you have registered your details, come back to this webpage to submit your booking below and choose your payment method; to book, click on the Submit button below.
• Step 3: Choose and make your payment method below; Payment by Bank Transfer: If you wish to pay via a bank transfer, simply follow the payment details on the proforma invoice that has been emailed to you now that you have made your booking. Payment by PayPal or Credit Card: Click the “Buy Now” Paypal button above to pay via PayPal or Credit Card. You are now booked and will receive a confirmation email shortly!
times from 9am – 12pm both modules; South African time – please check your own local time.
Bookings are closed for this event.