DRY NEEDLING REVIEW COURSE; LEVEL 1; Belfast, Northern Ireland; 22 November 2016 ; £150 early bird ; £195 normal fees.
Why Dry Needling?
The Dry Needling (DN) review course is for those therapists who have completed the DN1 course (or a similar DN1 or introductory course) and who want to conduct a full practical review of their DN techniques. The DN Review course forms the first day of the DN2 course and also comprises the practical portion of the DN Practitioner certification exam.
For more information about Dry Needling, click here.
A Club Physio Dry Needling Courses registration includes:
• All needle supplies for the course;
• A illustrated electronic course manual issued on payment of fees;
• Tea, Coffee and biscuits on each day;
• Signed certificate of attendance and cpd hours / points.
• low student to assistant ratios;
• One free premium listing of your practice on theDNI.net website
Dry Needling courses are for healthcare therapists / professionals (clinical physiotherapists (PT’s), chiropractors (DC’s), osteopaths (DO’s), podiatrists, soft tissue and manual therapists, kinesiologists, doctors, nurses, medical specialists and acupuncturists) for whom dry needling is within your scope of practice and you are legally permitted to needle in your registered country / state. No minimum dry needling or previous acupuncture experience required but presumed anatomy, advanced palpation skills and clinical expertise is expected due to the advanced nature and in depth structure of our DN courses. Professional indemnity insurance as per your professional body is also a pre-requisite.
Some sports / rehab / massage therapists can apply subject to scope of practice with your professional organization, theoretical and practical experience and having professional indemnity insurance.
If you are not sure whether DN falls within your scope of practice, ask your professional organization or you can email us here.
How To Book This Course:
• Step 1: Create an account; register your details here or click on the ‘My Profile’ button on the top menu: we need your details in order to reserve your seat and email you the preliminary materials for the course – ps; please note that registering your details does not book you onto the course – you need to follow step 2 below.
• Step 2: Book your place; Once you have registered your details, come back to this DN webpage to submit your booking below and choose your payment method; to book, click on the Submit button below.
• Step 3: Choose and make your payment method below; Payment by Bank Transfer: If you wish to pay via a bank transfer, simply follow the payment details on the proforma invoice that has been emailed to you now that you have made your booking. Payment by PayPal or Credit Card: Click the “Buy Now” Paypal button above to pay via PayPal or Credit Card. You are now booked and will receive a confirmation email shortly!
View the course times:
- Day 1: 1:00pm – 7:00pm
Bookings are closed for this event.