Date of Course:
25 Mar 2019
THE ADVANCED DRY NEEDLING COURSE; Bangalore, India; 25 March 2019
8am to 5 pm
Why the Advanced Dry Needling Course?
If you have;
- completed your DN level 1&2 and certified as a dry needling practitioner;
- done another DN course and begun using DN regularly in your clinical practice;
- been asked to review and update your DN techniques and safeties
Then the Advanced DN course is a must for you.
- We will review as many of the muscles we covered in DN1&2 as possible;
- we will review needling safety and how we can ensure the needle stays in the muscle and doe snot penetrate a visceral structure;
- we will teach and practice advanced techniques like intercostals, nerve needling, anterior hip extensor needling, anconeus and more…
This course is for pax who have needling experience and want to re-inforce their needling skills and take their needling to a high er level .
For more information about Dry Needling, click here.
A Club Physio Dry Needling Course registration includes:
- All practice needles supplied for the course;
- An illustrated electronic course manual (sent our weeks ahead of the course to help you best prepare);
- Tea, coffee and snacks on each day;
- Certificate of attendance in printed or digital form (with CPD points depending on your areas approval / accreditation);
- Pathway to completing the Dry Needling Level 2 course and certifying as a dry needling practitioner;
- One free listing of your practice on our website.
Dry Needling courses are for healthcare therapists / professionals (clinical physiotherapists (PT’s), chiropractors (DC’s), osteopaths (DO’s), podiatrists, soft tissue and manual therapists, kinesiologists, doctors, nurses, medical speciamists and acupuncturists) for whom dry needling is within your scope of practice and you are legally permitted to needle in your registered country / state. No minimum dry needling or previous acupuncture experience required but presumed anatomy, advanced palpation skills and clinical expertise is expected due to the advanced nature and in depth structure of our DN courses. Professional indemnity insurance as per your professional body is also a pre-requisite.
Some sports / rehab / massage therapists can apply subject to scope of practice with your professional organization, theoretical and practical experience and having professional indemnity insurance.
If you are not sure whether DN falls within your scope of practice, ask your professional organization or you can email us here.
How To Book This Course:
• Step 1: Create an account; register your details here or click on the ‘My Profile’ button on the top menu: we need your details in order to reserve your seat and email you the preliminary materials for the course – ps; please note that registering your details does not book you onto the course – you need to follow step 2 below.
• Step 2: Book your place; Once you have registered your details, come back to this DN webpage to submit your booking below and choose your payment method; to book, click on the Submit button below.
• Step 3: Choose and make your payment method below; Payment by Bank Transfer: If you wish to pay via a bank transfer, simply follow the payment details on the proforma invoice that has been emailed to you now that you have made your booking. Payment by PayPal or Credit Card: Click the “Buy Now” Paypal button above to pay via PayPal or Credit Card. You are now booked and will receive a confirmation email shortly!
View the course times:
- Course times – 8am to 5 pm