Date of Course:
16 Mar 2018 - 18 Mar 2018
WOMEN’S HEALTH; A 3 Day Intensive Course; The Private Detective…A Closer Look at Managing Female Chronic Pelvic Pain, Urinary and Sexual Dysfunction; Warsaw, Poland; 16-18 March 2018
with Dr Ruth Jones PhD MCSP
Course times : 9am – 5pm on day 1 – registration from 8:30am ; 9 am – 5 pm on days 2&3
The Women’s Health course has been developed to provide a comprehensive health and education program for physios, chiros, osteos, nurses, midwives, doctors and any other qualified therapists working or wanting to work in the women’s health field. It is aimed at trained doctors and therapists but any / most doctors or health professionals working in women’s health are welcome to attend. The course is designed to be engaging, informative, interactive and practically based and encourages the involvement of all participants.
The 3 full days of training combines information delivery with opportunities for interactive and practical learning together with fully supervised practical sessions to develop practical assessment, manual therapy and rehabilitation skills.
Course Objectives: By the end of the course the participant will gain further understanding in:
A Club Physio Courses registration includes:
• Most supplies needed for the course as suggested by the instructor; you may be requested to bring along some equipment needed for the course and in your clinic thereafter.
• An electronic course manual (you can choose to print it out or save and bring it along on your laptop / tablet; please bring extra writing paper should you wish to make extra notes;
• Tea / coffee / snacks on each day;
• A signed certificate of attendance.
How To Book This Course:
• Step 1: Create an account; register your details here or click on the ‘My Profile’ button on the top menu: we need your details in order to reserve your seat and email you the preliminary materials for the course – ps; please note that registering your details does not book you onto the course – you need to follow step 2 below.
• Step 2: Book your place; Once you have registered your details, come back to this webpage to submit your booking below and choose your payment method; to book, click on the Submit button below.
• Step 3: Choose and make your payment method below; Payment by Bank Transfer: If you wish to pay via a bank transfer, simply follow the payment details on the proforma invoice that has been emailed to you now that you have made your booking. Payment by PayPal or Credit Card: Click the “Buy Now” Paypal button above to pay via PayPal or Credit Card. You are now booked and will receive a confirmation email shortly!
View the course times:
- Day 1: registration 8:30am: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Day 2: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Day 3: 9:00am – 5:00pm
No entries match your request.