FIT AND RELEASE COURSE with Ofer Zahar; Dublin, Ireland; 16-18 November 2017
Venue; Louis Fitzgerald Hotel; Course times : 9 am- 5pm
Click here to see the video
OFER ZAHAR – Lecturer and Developer of the ‘Fit & Release’ Course:
Ofer is a Certified Physiotherapist (B.P.T) , first degree from university of Haifa (B.P.T) , and a Masters Degree with specialization in manual therapy and sports injuries from Ben Guryon university (M.P.T), Tel Aviv. Ofer is a Master & Specialist in the manual, orthopedic, sports injuries and movement rehabilitation treatments and the owner and head physio of Physio Fitness+ a private clinic in Israel for physiotherapy and orthopedic-functional rehabilitation.
Ofer is also a lecturer at some of the best academic institutes in Israel , included Wingate Institute, Tel Aviv University, Seminar HaKibutzim College and a lecturer / presenter of workshops for private institutes and in domestic conventions in the fields of health, physiotherapy, work life balance, functional rehabilitation, ergonomics etc.
Ofer has developed courses for physiotherapists, osteos, chiros, personal and athletic trainers, pilates and yoga instructors and more, including his ‘Fit & Release’ course, Post Rehabilitative Functional Pilates’ and ‘Physio-Shape’ courses and is also an assistant in the Dry Needling Level 1 Course with Club-Physio.
Ofer is also a professional advisor to many health clubs, gyms and pilates studios in Israel and has done many post graduate courses in physiotherapy and specifically in the filed of manual therapy and rehabilitation, certified personal trainer and pilates instructor.
A Club Physio Courses registration includes:
• Most supplies needed for the course as suggested by the instructor; you may be requested to bring along some equipment needed for the course and in your clinic thereafter.
• An electronic course manual (you can choose to print it out or save and bring it along on your laptop / tablet; please bring extra writing paper should you wish to make extra notes;
• Tea / coffee / snacks on each day;
• A signed certificate of attendance.
How To Book This Course:
• Step 1: Create an account; register your details here or click on the ‘My Profile’ button on the top menu: we need your details in order to reserve your seat and email you the preliminary materials for the course – ps; please note that registering your details does not book you onto the course – you need to follow step 2 below.
• Step 2: Book your place; Once you have registered your details, come back to this DN webpage to submit your booking below and choose your payment method; to book, click on the Submit button below.
• Step 3: Choose and make your payment method below; Payment by Bank Transfer: If you wish to pay via a bank transfer, simply follow the payment details on the proforma invoice that has been emailed to you now that you have made your booking. Payment by PayPal or Credit Card: Click the “Buy Now” Paypal button above to pay via PayPal or Credit Card. You are now booked and will receive a confirmation email shortly!
View the course times: 16-18 November 2017
Day 1, 2&3: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Bookings are closed for this event.