PERSONAL SUMMARY SKILLS
Patient assessment expert
· Adaptive to changing environments
· Specialization in sports injuries and therapy
· Patient-focused therapy
· Focused on consistent quality care
· Quick learner
· Meticulous, patient and hard-working
· Skilled in patient relations
· Proactively broadening physiotherapy knowledge
· Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· Excellent knowledge of Greek and fluent in English
· Excellent workload management
- Instructor of ERGON IASTM technique
February 2018 till present
- Senior Physiotherapist
Ascenti, Birmingham, UK
June 2014 till present
Educating patients and family members regarding diagnosis, injury prevention and therapeutic treatments.
Recording detailed prognosis, treatment, responses and progress notes in patient charts.
Treating each patient according to a written plan of care to meet predetermined goals.
Assessment and treatment of mainly chronic and sub acute, neuro-musculoskeletal conditions.
Consistently exhibiting courtesy, compassion and respect to patients, families, caregivers, visitors, physicians, administrators and co-workers.
Management of a personal varied caseload.
Attendance of weekly training sessions with an attained clinical trainer and monthly regional training sessions.
Physiotherapist Assistant Private Physiotherapy Clinic (Konstantina Spiliopoulou- Chrysagi) Athens, Greece October 2013 to March 2014 ·
Clinical assessment, treatment planning and rehabilitation of sport injuries, musculoskeletal and neurological disorders.
Assisting lead Physiotherapist with day-to-day challenges, managing patients and their families.
- Physiotherapy Clinical Internships
General Hospital of Aigio, Aigio, Greece
January 2011 to June 2012
Outpatient Consultation, Clinical Internship:
- Assessment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal,
- orthopedic and neurological disorders of outpatients.·
- Clinic of Neurology,
- Assessment and rehabilitation of neurological disorders in inpatients and outpatients.·
- Orthopedic Clinic,
- Assessment and rehabilitation of inpatients with orthopedic disorders.·
- Cardiopulmonary Clinic,
- Assessment and rehabilitation of inpatients with cardiopulmonary disorders.
KAT General Hospital of Attica, Department of Physiotherapy Athens, Greece
June 2013 to August 2013 ·
Participating in the multi-disciplinary meeting for developing therapy treatments, under the supervision of the senior physiotherapist.
Planned individually-designed treatment programmes to restore, maintain and improve physical functioning, alleviate pain and prevent disability.
Taught patients how to live within the limits of their capabilities and celebrated their successes.
Technological Education Institution (TEI) of Western Greece ACADEMIC
– Bachelor of Science Physiotherapy – 2012 , Aigio, Greece
Technical Lyceum, Ioannina
– Assistant physiotherapist 2006 Ioannina, Greece – Level 1,Level 2
Public school of Athens
– Secondary Education Exam 2002, Athens, Greece
08/2016 : Basic First Aid, Birmingham, United Kingdom·
03/2016 : Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (FM1-Basic Level- IASTM), Athens-Greece·
02/2015: Sports-Remedial Massage, Advanced Soft Tissue Techniques, Birmingham, United Kingdom·
01/2015 : Introduction to Osteopathic Spinal Manipulation, Birmingham, United Kingdom·
12/2017 : Advanced ERGON IASTM Technique Course, Athens-Greece